for Multiple Choice Questions
The graphing calculator allows for
several methods of checking or comparing multiple choice answers.
Let's look at the checking of algebraic problems using a numerical
- Choose your "favorite" positive
one-digit (for ease) integer value and store the
value in x (do not pick 0 or 1).
To store a 7: 7
STO (key) x
- Hit ENTER.
- Enter the algebraic expression
the problem on the home screen using x as your
- Hit ENTER to get your numerical
- Enter each of the possible
multiple choice answers on the home screen.
- Hit ENTER to get their numerical
- Find the answer that matches the
answer from the problem.
Finding Your Way Around
TABLE of CONTENTS